Monday, March 5, 2012

Where the parts meet the whole

I think it would be a lot of fun to try to see parallels between the Srimad Bhagavatam, the Gita and life on earth as it is. Instead of seeing these as two seperate realities, I think it would be a lot of fun to view life on earth as part of the same spiritual reality. It would be really cool to explore all the archetypes including the athiestic perspective from the point of view of the Bhagavatam. In many ways, my grand-fathers did this in Nepal.

I strongly believe that gross material life that we live in this world is an extension of a subtler reality. That subtler reality is an extension of a spiritual reality. I feel it would be fun to explore all of these different realities in one realm. That realm is literature.

We could explore the 16 personality types in the 3 modes of nature interacting and all the dynamics involved. There is unlimited potential in this interaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment