Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Developing a relationship with your karma

How does one develop a healthy relationship with one's karma without the relationship crippling you? I don't know if I have the answer to that.

There are two extremes of karma.
I do know that at a certain point of not accepting your karma and trying to push all  your boundaries that you can seriously hurt yourself.
I also imagine that if you don't experiment with life, that you will under-sell yourself. You have brought certain good karma from a previous life. And if you don't perform tests to see what you are made of, you won't realize the good assets that you have.

Of course someone who truly believes in karma will say that you don't even have to make an attempt to enjoy your good assets. They will say that you will enjoy what you deserve no matter your efforts. I don't have any clear or conclusive answers.

But I do see why it would be healthy to develop a relationship with your own karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment